These cute relationship quotes are a fun review for those with budding romances or long term commitments.
Make a Statement with the one you love
When it comes to relationships, words can be extremely powerful. Words are used every day to communicate, express feelings, and to come closer to your loved ones. Whether you live with your significant other or he or she lives far away from you, words are the best ways to express how much they matter to you.
Long Distance Relationship
- I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.
Donna Lynn Hope
- Hearing your voice is far better than you touching me. Because even though I yearn for your skin to touch mine, it is your voice that touches my soul.
- The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.
- Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
- In human relationships, distance is not measured in miles but in affection. Two people can be right next to each other, yet miles apart.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.
- Distance means so little, when someone means so much.
- It’s not the distance that’s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait until I hold you in my arms.
- When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.
- No matter how many years pass, how much distance exists between us, wherever we are in the world – even if the universe itself tries to keep us separated – I will always find my way to you.
- Some people can be so close to you even if physically far, they walk with you and stay near in every moment of your life.
- I can’t text you roses, or fax you my heart. I’d email you kisses, but we’d still be apart. I love you to pieces, and just wish you’d see that I care for you so much because you mean the world to me.
Mahmoud El Hallab
- You’re too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.
Words Make a Difference
The unique thing about relationships is that they need to be maintained. Even the strongest relations need a few words of love, care and compassion from time to time. Make sure you always stay in touch with your significant other whether you live in the same room or miles apart.
This collection may inspire you, tickle a funny chord, or remind you of the importance of the little things it takes to keep a fire burning.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
A. A. Milne
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.
- This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.
- Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.
- Together forever never apart. Maybe in distance, but never at heart.
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I already have my prince. I am just waiting for him to come home to me.
- True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Cute Relationship Quotes
I believe that two people are connected at heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live, there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
What the heart gives away is never gone … It is kept in the hearts of others.
Robin St. John
When you have nothing left but love, then for the first time you become aware that love is enough.
To find a prince, you gotta kiss some toads.
Three things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die.
There’s no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they’re perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction, cause your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.
Give a girl a boyfriend and she becomes a total expert on relationships.
Cecily von Ziegesar
Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.
Anthony J. D’Angelo
Check out our sayings on being single.
Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.
True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
It’s been a year and 3 months since we’ve kissed, and I rather have the ghost of his mouth on my lips than kiss anyone else.
Funny Relationship Quotes
What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family. In another city.
Yeah, relationships are pretty cool, but have you ever heard of pizza?
If we take matrimony at its lowest, we regard it as a sort of friendship recognized by the police.
Robert Louis Stevenson
I will never deny that life isn’t fair. It seems as though when a woman leaves a man she is strong and independent, but when a man leaves a woman he is a pig and a jerk.
Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life.
I’d rather have rabies than be in love.
Because at least you can get over rabies with some shots.
Never marry a man you wouldn’t want to be divorced from.
Every letter was a love letter. Of course, as love letters went, this one could have been better. It was not very promising, for instance, that Madeleine claimed not to want to see him for the next half-century.
He was uncomplicated and upbeat and easy. At one point, I might have thought these traits made him a simpleton, but now I think they just translate to happiness.
Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.
Love the One Your With
Relationships are the hallmark of the mature person.
The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
Do good to your friends to keep them, to your enemies to win them.
Each contact with a human being is so rare, so precious, one should preserve it.
When people are like each other they tend to like each other.
I will wait for you
No matter where you are
I won’t get lost
Even if something happens
I’ll be here loving you
As long as you’re there
As long as you still don’t have…
We were together even when we were apart.
Shannon A. Thompson
Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
We talk about the quality of product and service. What about the quality of our relationships and the quality of our communications and the quality of our promises to each other?
Max De Pree
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Little kindness and courtesies are so important. In relationships, the little things are the big things.
The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being.
You might like:
Messages for Wedding Cards