These Military Service Appreciation Certificates enable to recognize those individuals who have served their country in the armed forces.
You can personalize each award with the person’s name, date, words of praise, and other details to make the award stand out.
Six Templates To Create Unlimited Certificates
1.) American Hero
2.) Welcome Home
3.) American Patriot
4.) We Honor Your Service
5.) Thank You For Your Service
6.) Leadership Award
Why You’ll Like These Awards
These awards provide the following benefits:
- Professionally Designed — These will look great on the office wall, in a home environment, or even on the refrigerator. The colorful graphics make each certificate pop!
- Prints on Standard 8.5 x 11″ Paper — Print them on your home printer or take them to a local office supply retailer.
- Incredibly Easy To Customize — What you see is what you get. The black text can be changed; the headline titles can’t be changed. It’s that simple. For the “Leadership Award” the words “Leadership Award” can’t be changed at the top, but the black text words can be changed for you to personalize. Make sense?
- Use year-after-year — Use these templates year-after-year.
- Plus up a mail package — If you’re sending a package to an active-duty serviceman or woman, try including one of these award certificates along with it. It could make a person’s day!
- Customize your message — Here are some thank-you ideas for veterans.
Tips For Using These Awards
Here are some ideas:
- The certificates look good just using standard typing paper, but if you want to make an even bigger impact, buy some cotton-bond paper and print the certificates on the heavier pages.
- Because 8.5 x 11″ is a standard size, you could easily find a suitable frame from Target, Walmart, or Amazon.com. Not necessary, but it would look great!
- Create a celebration party to award the certificate. Gather family and colleagues around and then say a few words about the recipient and the award.
Military Service Appreciation Certificates